Warranty Terms & Conditions
All our products undergo a strict quality control before delivery to ensure that the high quality requirements of our customers are met.
Still we do realize that you may have received a defective product. If you believe you have received defective product, please contact our Customer Service immediately. Our Customer Services Department is always ready to help and can be reached at any time via e-mail or phone.
Any purchases you make are subject to our warranty terms and conditions below. These additional terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights.
1) The warranty period is 2 years from the original date of purchase.
2) In case of used, second-hand goods the warranty period is 12 months.
3) The warranty applies within the EU and Switzerland territory.
4) If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period we will promptly repair, or at our option, replace it free of charge.
5) Replaced products or parts thereof are our property and shall be returned to us.
6) The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or any parts.
7) The warranty claims must be asserted promptly, as soon as you become aware of it and within the warranty period.
8) In order to process warranty claims, the following steps are required:
please contact our customer service department via e-mail or phone
No claims will be accepted for damage caused by:
– Arising from failure to follow instructions
– Improper handling/usage
– Environmental factors (moisture, heat, cold, etc.)
– Excessive force
– Unauthorized intervention by third parties
– Unauthorized repair or attempted repair
– Unauthorized modification or alteration
Natural occurring wood characteristics such as variations in grain, color, mineral streaks, and knots, are not considered defects. Normal wear and tear, including surface scratches that occur with normal use, damages which result from improper use, lack of care or negligence is not covered.
Damages not covered under warranty (or out of warranty) will be repaired for a reasonable rate and shipping charges for all non-warranty
repairs are at the owner’s expense.
In case of a warranty claim or a quote, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Sauna Badetonne OÜ
German Branch Office
Tel. +49 (0) 176 105 60 787